As promised here the update of what we did before we went on our sailing trip. The cabin top chines have been glued and taped so we were able to take away most of the templates.
We turned hull No. 1 after the underwater section was ready filled an sanded. The plans did not give us precise instructions how to finish the bow. We made a microsphere cove from the inside, filled the outside and glassed it over with two layers 450 Biax.
After turning hull No. 1 we set up the bulkheads of the second hull on the strongback. Please excuse the bad quality of he picture but I wanted to show, how we aligned the parts with a laser level. This works quite well and efficient. Be aware, that on hull No. 2 Bhd 6a has an angulated position.